Increase motivation to improve engagement
DOWNLOAD your FREE Teachers Motivation Toolkit NOW
We have to increase motivation to improve engagement.
“Motivation lies at the heart of every decision we make and every success we achieve.”
We all learn in different ways and at different speeds. Ensuring that we understand the way we learn as individuals and the way students learn, for teachers, can have huge effects on our success.
Our collaborative projects are tailored to provide targeted support in the key areas identified by you, the school. Projects can be delivered by working 1-1 with particular staff members/pupils, year groups or departments or organisation wide. This means that the support given is cost effective and focused on whole school improvement.
The success of a school or college depends on having motivated and committed staff. We work with individuals and/or teams to support them to maintain their engagement and motivation using Motivational Maps® to measure motivation and enable support to be given in the right way at the right time.
How we increase motivation to improve engagement
Using our knowledge of motivation and working with the senior leadership team, wellbeing leads and SEND staff, we use our knowledge to:
- Enable you to provide individualised support to disengaged pupils
- Enable pupils, their parents/guardians and teachers to understand what they need to maintain or increase their motivation
- Support CEIAG and PHSE teaching by increasing self awareness
- Support SEND pupils.
- Provide a low cost tool to measure pupil and staff wellbeing
- Help you to recruit, manage and retain engaged and motivated staff
To what extent do you think the workshop was comprehensive and worthwhile? 94%
To what extent do you feel you will be able to use what you have learnt in your job? 94%
Feedback from an Understanding Motivation & Improving Engagement workshop